Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two Truths and a Lie

You know how the game is played, right? A person gives you two truthful statements and tells you one lie. It's your job to guess which is which. Let's play that, you can make your guess as a comment - and if you will post your own truths and a lie on your own blog, give us a link in the comment too and we'll come guess yours

Here we go:

1. I successfully asked a boy to the prom
2. I wrote a column for my college newspaper
3. I tried out for an improv comedy troupe

I'll post the correct answers tomorrow.


"If I looked how I felt on the inside suddenly you would be gone/It would kill you to see all this darkness is me but maybe you’ve known all along" - Dirty Children, Beautiful Freak (if you like this song, download it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment