Wednesday, July 22, 2009

P. Singer? SERIOUSLY???

Please, for the love of God, tell me that Obama isn't really appointing Peter Singer as a czar of anything. Please please please let this be some sort of joke that the right-wing talking heads are playing on us, because... ::shakes head in dispair:: I actually yelled when I was told who the new appointee is rumored to be.

That's exactly what this country needs: an unelected, unfettered science official who thinks it should be legal to kill babies up until the age of two, that monkeys are more human and deserving of rights and protection than small children, and that we have a duty to euthanize disabled people. As someone who is both pro-life and who has worked with special needs children, I've found his ideas deeply offensive for years, and I think you should too.

As if I needed another reason to loathe Obama and doubt his judgment.


"If I'm away from you long enough to make you cry at least you feel something" - Dropping Daylight, Til You Feel Something

No comments:

Post a Comment