Saturday, May 22, 2010

April Music

See? Sometimes I listen to bands you already know, too.

AFI - Medicate
Astrid Williamson - Eve
Audio Bullys - Only Man (Reset Remix)
Basia Bulat - Heart Of My Own
Bishop Allen - I Get Along
Brand New - You Won't Know
Chevelle - Letter From A Thief
Controller.Controller - The Raw No
Corb Lund - The Truth Comes Out
Depswa - From The Inside
Eskimo Joe - Foreign Land
Fray - Heartless (Swinghouse Session Radio Edit)
Gyroscope - Snakeskin
Howling Bells - Cities Burning Down
International Karate - A Night Without Sleep
Jack Coxon - Not Caught Up
Jana Hunter - Sleep
Land Of Talk - May You Never
Loney, Dear - Airport Surroundings
Loney, Dear - I Got Lost
Lupe Fiasco - Solar Midnite
Manchester Orchestra - I Can Barely Breathe
Muse - Uprising I decided after hearing it as a themesong for months, I kind of like it...even though I prefer their sound from Showbiz
Mute Math - Noticed
Oasis - Falling Down remember how we loved them in the 90s, then they dropped off the map?
Paper Tongues - Ride To California
Pendulum - The Other Side
Plants and Animals - Tom Cruz
Puddle of Mudd - Spaceship also about Tom Cruise. what?
Sick Puppies - You're Going Down
Slipknot - Snuff
The Blank Tapes – This Is What’s Inside
The Gutter Twins - Each to Each hmm. to bold or not. I've long been in love with Greg Dulli's voice and know Mark Lanegan's other stuff, so...
The National - About Today
Tupelo Honey - Because Of You
Yeasayer - Love Me Girl

As usual:
Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


"Falling in and out of love, something sweet to throw away. I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live" - Queens of the Stone Age, Go With The Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment