Monday, September 5, 2011

August Music


Conditions - Illuminati buy
Darker My Love - Dear Author
El Ten Eleven - Jumping Frenchmen of Maine buy if you don't know what JFoM are, google it
Har Mar Superstar - Tall Boy buy I found this song a little confusing until I learned it was written for Britney Spears
Ke$ha featuring 3OH!3 - Blah Blah Blah buy If you aren't amused by her adopted persona, I don't know what to tell you
Some Kind of Giant Mudfish - My Heroin  free MP3 this song is sort of hypnotic
Testing Tomorrow - Revolver
Tracing Figures - Bury Me
Woods - Mad At You

As usual:
Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


"I'm holding out but not getting an answer. I'm finding out that cheating gets it faster." - Jimmy Eat World, Get It Faster

No comments:

Post a Comment