Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Orange, Dammit!

I know what some of you are thinking, "But Shannon, redheads almost always hate it when people say their hair is orange." Yes, yes we do. But that's not what I mean. My hair is a coppery-red, thank you very much. It's my skin that's orange.

No, I didn't use a fake tanner. That would look ridiculous on someone with my coloring.

I had to do yard work today, so I sprayed myself liberally with sunscreen, because I can only take an hour or so a day in the sun without smoking and threatening to spontaneously combust. And the little vampires, mosquitoes that is, are out in full force, so I sprayed myself with bug spray too.

And every where they mixed by being wet at the same time turned orange.

Stop laughing.

It's not coming off without a fierce scrubbing here, and you're laughing?

You suck.


"I'm not what you wanted, don't you love me though?" - The7method, Your Disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment