Monday, February 7, 2011

For the love of...

Look, I know that climbing up on a roof and pushing snow off of it sucks. I know through personal experience, since I've done it often enough the last three years. But you need to do it. I'm rapidly losing sympathy for idiots on the news who cry about their roof caving in.

Snow is heavy. You are probably smart enough to realize that. So shovel and save your roof! And if you're the public works department, you should die of shame when the building's roof caves in under the weight of snow.


"Underground where the fingertips call her name, trapped in silence waiting on the shallow plain. I’m searching with my hands & bones. Beneath the snow, there’s something down below." - The Dirty Secrets, 5 Feet of Snow (Miami Horror remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment