Saturday, January 8, 2011

December Music

!!! - Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass
A Perfect Circle - Passive
Adele - Rolling In The Deep
Aeroplane - Without Lies
Brandon Flowers - Jilted Lovers And Broken Hearts
Broken Bells - Mongrel Heart
Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal
Civil Twilight - Anybody Out There
Cloud Cult - Forces Of The Unseen
Dark Meat - Well Fuck You Then
Detachments - Holiday Romance
Egyptian Hip Hop - Rad Pitt
Fever Ray - Mercy Street
Hot Chip - I Feel Better
Jaguar Love - Polaroids & Red Wine
Jakob Dylan - Everybody's Hurting
Junip - Sweet & Bitter
Kula Shaker - Peter Pan RIP
LoneLady - Immaterial
Margot & The Nuclear So And So's - New York City Hotel Blues
Massive Attack - Atlas Air (Goldsworthy Remix)
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
Mock & Toof - Suppress Your Feelings
Mumford & Sons - White Blank Page
New Young Pony Club - Architect of Love
Pendulum - The Island - Pt I (Dawn)
Seabird - Don't Know You're Beautiful
Sia - Hurting Me Now
Skream - I Love the Way
The Raveonettes - I Wanna Be Adored (The Stone Roses Cover)
Tired Pony - Dead American Writers
Tricky - Murder Weapon
Underworld - Always Loved A Film
Wintersleep - Mausoleum


As usual:

Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before



"Hang around out of convenience and sooner or later, You'll be on your way. I don't why it would be one thing when it's not. How could it be one thing?" - Griffin House, One Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment