Sunday, December 5, 2010

November Music

Despite my computer woes - and as a total aside, I think I know almost enough now to build a computer, not that I would. But I can now repair/replace/install everything but the motherboard, CPU and a hard drive - I did manage to listen to some music in November. List's short, but it is what it is.

Agnes Obel - Riverside
Amanda Palmer - Idioteque along with Creep and Just, Idioteque is in my top 3 favorite Radiohead songs.
Apocalyptica feat Gavin Rossdale - End Of Me
Arcade Fire - Ready To Start you didn't misread, I'm really rec'ing an AF song
Becca - Kickin' & Screamin'
Birds Of Tokyo - Silhouettic
Booka Shade - The Sun and The Neon Light
Call The Doctor - Little Bones
Chumbawamba - Mary Mary (Stigmatic Mix)
Escape The Fate - Issues
Florence & The Machine - Heavy In Your Arms
Green Vinyl Dream - Shelter
Harper Simon - Shooting Star
Hawthorne Heights - Dead In The Water
Hawthorne Heights - Lost, So Lost
Middle Class Rut - New Low
Renfey - Come Down
Smile Empty Soul - We're Through
The Pierces - Love You More
Wolf Parade - Ghost Pressure

As usual:

Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


"For you we fill our sails with tales and fables." - Lisa Hannigan, Keep It All

1 comment:

  1. Dude.

    I LOVE your blog. I saw the title, and burst out laughing. Flippen AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete