Saturday, April 3, 2010

March Music

March was busy. There wasn't enough time for listening to new songs :(

Annuals - Sewn To Kites
Band Of Skulls - Patterns
Built To Spill - Things Fall Apart
Caleb Kane - Go Mad
Caleb Kane - This Close
Dead Man's Bones - In The Room Where You Sleep
Death Cab For Cutie - The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Ganglians - Blood on the Sand
I Was Totally Destroying It - Come Out, Come Out
Jesca Hoop - Seed of Wonder
Lovage - Book of the Month
Magnolia Electric Co - Little Sad Eyes
My Endeavour - What You See Is What You Get
Thao Nguyen - Know Better Learn Faster
The Black Hollies - Gloomy Monday Morning
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Let's Go F*cking Mental
The Cinematics - Love and Terror
The Veronicas - Hollywood
The Veronicas - Take Me On The Floor
The Veronicas - This Is How It Feels
The Veronicas - This Love
We Are Scientists - Ghouls


As usual:
Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


"You can tie my hands to the walls but you can't tie my dreams to this place" - White Lies, E.S.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment