Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February Music

Austin Newcomers - Nothing To Do
Birds Of Tokyo - Broken Bones
Burning Airlines - Paper Crowns
Carbon Leaf - Come Together (it's better if you hear them in person)
Celebrity Drug Disasters - Getting Better
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
Lily Allen - Back To The Start
Living For Today - Frame Around My Border
Living For Today - Never Re-Do Love
LODATO - Joy
Lou Barlow - Gravitate
Marmaduke Duke - Silhouettes
Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance
MSTRKRFT ft John Legend - Heartbreaker
Muse - Undisclosed Desires
Newton Faulkner - Teardrop
Panthers - Thank Me With Your Hands [MSTRKRFT remix]
Switchfoot - Mess Of Me
The Big Pink - Dominos
The Bravery - Hatef*ck
Uh Huh Her - Away From Here
UltraChorus - Words Kept Talking
Uncrowned - Remember Your Ghost
UNKLE - Mayday [feat. The Duke Spirit]
UNKLE - Morning Rage
UNKLE - Restless [feat. Josh Homme]
V1rtual D3scent - I Vivisect
Van She - Strangers
Vanderpark - Believe
Vaughan Penn - Ready to Rise [Remix 2007]
Vertical Horizon - All is Said and Done
Vertical Horizon - Back To You
Virtual Server - Love Is Only
Vitaminsforyou - Me & My Mirror
Voicst - Everyday I Work On The Road
Walter Meego - Through a Keyhole
What Made Milwaukee Famous - Resistance St
White Lies - E. S. T
Wills & The Willing - Lipstick
Wolf Parade - Language City


As usual:
Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


"Darkness, Darkness be my pillow. Take my head and let me sleep in the coolness of your shadow, in the silence of your deep." - The Youngbloods, Darkness Darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment