Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Top 29 of 2009

As promised, here are my favorite tracks from 2009. I figure 29 of them is good, given a lot of the songs I dug last year were from 2007 or 2008 so that narrowed the field.

Drumroll please...

29. 7 Worlds Collide "Red Wine Bottle"

28. A Place To Bury Strangers "In Your Heart"

27. Baby Gravy "You Set Me On Fire"

26. Wes Carr "You"

25. Starlight Mints "Paralyzed"

24. La Roux "I'm Not Your Toy [Data Remix]"

23. Chris Cornell "Enemy"

22. Carbon Leaf "Another Man's Woman"

21. Blue October "Say It"

20. Mechanical Moth "Black Queen Style"

19. Dan Black "Yours"

18. Juliette Lewis "Fantasy Bar"

17. Smile Empty Soul "Don't Ever Leave"

16. Eyes Set To Kill "The World Outside"

15. White Lies "To Lose My Life"

14. Sugar Army "Tongues In Cheeks"

13. Project Jenny, Project Jan "Pins & Needles"

12. Metric "Gold Guns Girls"

11. Peter Bjorn & John "It Don't Move Me [The Knocks remix]"

10. Bear in Heaven "You Do You"

09. The Color Turning "Me vs Me"

08. Doves "Kingdom Of Rust"

07. Simian Mobile Disco "Audacity of Huge"

06. Sliversun Pickups "Panic Switch"

05. The Ropes "Be My Gun"

04. FUKKK OFFF "Love Me Hate Me Kiss Me Kill Me"

03. Manchester Orchestra "Wolves At Night"

02. K-OS "Uptown Girl"

01. Bombay Bicycle Club "Evening/Morning"


"I fed them bullshit, I fed them fake gold. We all were waiting..." - Summerbirds in the Cellar, Beware of False Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment