Monday, August 6, 2012

July Music

Ace Reporter - Frankfurt
Ace Reporter - Twenty-Nine

Alberta Cross - Lay Down
Ashes Divide - Forever Can Be
Beth Orton - When You Wake
Bibio - Take Off Your Shirt
Black Box Recorder - These Are The Things
Blue Stahli - Look Around The Corner

Brenda Xu  - Losing the Moment
Charlotte Martin - Apology
Chevelle - Vitamin R
Fireflight - Core Of My Addiction
Folk Implosion - Burning Paper
Folk Implosion & Lou Barlow - Refused

Guards Of Metropolis - Fadeaway
Kelli Ali - Voyeur
Kerli - Walking on Air
Low vs. diamond - Killer B
Low vs. Diamond - Wasted

Lydia - December
Marmaduke Duke - Kid Gloves
Michael Mind Project Feat. Mandy Ventrice & Carlprit - Hook Her Up (Club Mix)
Music For Animals - Red Cells
Nickodemu - Vino People
Pontiak - Lions of Least
Skillet - Whispers In The Dark
Spoon - All The Pretty Girls Go To The City

Strip Mall Architecture - Daylight Machine
The Downtown Fiction - I Just Wanna Run
This Providence - Losing Control
Three Days Grace - Gone Forever
Trapt - Contagious
Trapt - Disconnected (Out Of Touch)
Zebrahead - Falling apart


As Usual:
Bold: I have other of their songs in my music collection
Italic: I was previously familiar with some of their songs but didn't like them
Neither: I've never heard this band before

"What I wouldn't do to come over and be with you. What I wouldn't do to be with you" - She Swings, She Sways - What I Wouldn't Do

No comments:

Post a Comment