Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April Music

Caribou - Hello Hammerheads
Christopher Anton - This Is Where I Am
Constantines - Shine A Light
Covenant - Call The Ships To Port (Kaylab Remix)
Crosscut - Perfect Gift
Cyberpiper - Mary
Devendra Banhart - A Ribbon
Devotchka - Venus in Furs
Dirty Passion - Liar
Disco Ensemble - Drop Dead Casanova
Disturbed - Bound wow, it's hard to believe it's been a decade since I saw 'em
Echoes the Fall - Bloodline
Elliot Minor - Electric High
Elliott Brood - Write It All Down For You
Emery - Churches And Serial Killers
Hotspur - Chandelier
IAMX - My Secret Friend (Ft. Imogen Heap)
IAMX - Spit it out
IAMX - Think of England
Imogen Heap - I Am In Love With You
Indigo Girls - Become You
Informatik - Falling
Iris - Annie Would I Lie To You (T.O.Y. Mix)
Islands - Shining
Jack Penate - Pull My Heart Away
Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson - Jackson Hole
Kings Of Leon - Notion
Kirlian Camera - The Dester Inside
Kutless - In Me
Old 97's - Timebomb
One Minute Halo - Under The Blues Skies
OneRepublic - All The Right Moves
Oomph! - Burning Desire
The Ropes - I Miss You Being Gone


As usual:
Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection
Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


 
"And if you ever change you mind, you know I'm not hard to find. And if you ever need someone, I'll still be waiting..." - Devlins, Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment