Wednesday, November 24, 2010

October Music

The night before Halloween I went to a rather stupid Halloween event at Strawbery Banks, and came home to discover my computer was off. And from that point on, it stayed off except for trying to start for a few seconds. The power supply (and videocard) got toasted during a power surge. It took me more than three weeks to find, get, and install a new power supply...So October's recs are really late. What can you do? On the plus side, at least two of the videos are only 3 weeks old, so I wouldn't have found you links on the regular schedule.


Anne McCue - I Want You Back
Bad Lieutenant - This Is Home
Ben Harper - Gather 'Round The Stone
Boy Kill Boy - Promises
Brandon Patton - Rockets
Call The Doctor - For Your Leisure
Closure In Moscow - Vanguard
Cobra Starship - Nice Guys Finish Last
Copeland - Chin Up
Dial M For Murder! - NYC (Now You Care)
Feral Children - On A Frozen Beach
Griffin House - One Thing
House Of Heroes - If
House Of Heroes - In The Valley Of The Dying Sun
Johnny Society - I Can't Win
Junk Circuit - Make Me Cry
Ladyhawk - Corpse Paint
Lisa Hannigan - Keep it All (you may know her as the chick who sings with Damien Rice)
Maroon 5 - Can't Stop
O+S - Permanent Scar
Old 97's - Dance with Me
Old Canes - Trust
Orenda Fink - That Certain-Something Spring
Outlaw Nation - Shine
The Tragically Hip - Locked in the Trunk of a Car
Thomas Dybdahl - I Need Love Baby, Love, Not Trouble

As usual:
Bold = I have other songs by them in my mp3/cd collection

Italic = I'd heard but didn't like other songs by them
Neither = never heard of them before


"When the red light's on, no one's home." - Birds of Tokyo, Silhouetics

No comments:

Post a Comment