Tuesday, May 1, 2012

March Music

A Place To Bury Strangers - So Far Away
Anna Nalick - Bleed
Band Of Skulls - Sweet Sour

Big Black Delta - Capsize
Computer vs Banjo - Give up on Ghosts
GodLikeMouse - My Body
Hollywood Undead - Knife Called Lust
John Frusciante - Murderers
Longwave - Satellites
Massive Attack - Angel
Mommy and Daddy - Confection
People In Planes - Light For The Deadvine

Redlight - Get Out My Head
Shearwater - Breaking the Yearlings
The Cinematics - Nausea

The Dollyrots - Hysteria
The Presets - Are You the One [Van She Remix]
The Ropes - I Don't Like to Get Dirty
Toh Kay - We Will Fall Together
Wolf Parade - What Did My Lover Say

As Usual:
Bold: I have other of their songs in my music collection
Italic: I was previously familiar with some of their songs but didn't like them
Neither: I've never heard this band before


"What are you gonna do when those walls are falling down, falling down on you?" - Beck, Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment