Sunday, February 12, 2012

January Music

Some of these songs are among the few suggestions Pandora made to me that I liked. How come their targetted ads for meeting local singles can nail my age/eye color/hair color preferences for guys (30-39, brown, black) but their system that's supposed to be learning from your likes and dislikes only produces songs I'd like to hear 1/3rd of the time?

Anyway, this month's song recs:

A Day To Remember - All I Want
A Day to Remember - All Signs Point to Lauderdale
A Kiss Could Be Deadly - I Wrote You A Love Song
Abandoned Pools - Blood
Adema - Better Living Through Chemistry
Adema - Close Friends
Anya Marina - All The Same To Me
Bear Lake - You're Only Waiting
Brand New - Jesus
Breaking Benjamin - Crawl
Chevelle - I Get It
Colin Newman - Better Later Than Never
Enon - Ashish
Enon - Believo!
Gob - I've Been Up These Steps
Gotye - Heart's a Mess (Supermayer Remix)
Gyroscope - Some Of The Places I Know
Hot As Sun - Come Come
Hurt - Unkind
Hypnolove feat. Feist - Get to Know the Girl
Johnossi - Party With My Pain
Johnossi - Press Hold
Kate Nash - Nicest Thing
Laura Marling - Devil's Spoke
Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight To Video (n0nplus Mix) sorry, I can't find the nonplus mix :(
Molly's Yes - Promises
Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
MuteMath - Spotlight
People In Planes - Falling By The Wayside
Powderfinger - Waiting For The Sun
Ramona Falls – Going Once, Going Twice
Royal Bliss - Save Me
Scanners - A Girl Like You
Scanners - Sick Love
Shy Child - Noise Won't Stop
Silversun Pickups - Draining
Sixx-A.M - This Is Gonna Hurt
Social Code - Satisfied
Stereoside - So Long
The Action Design - Landmines
The Bravery - The Ocean
The Bravery - Tragedy Bound
The Killers - Move Away
Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire this song was used in 2 different shows so far this month...
Tim Nelson - Xylem
Trips And Falls - This Is All Going To End Badly
What Laura Says - Girl Not Gonna Leave

As Usual:
Bold: I have other of their songs in my music collection
Italic: I was previously familiar with some of their songs but didn't like them
Neither: I've never heard this band before

Next month, how about YoYo Ma? Really!


"I'm not enough for me now" - Charlotte Sometimes, Headache

No comments:

Post a Comment