Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Music

Happy New Years! More mainstream stuff than usual this month, but I wanted to check out some alternative stations before the end of the year too and found new stuff by old favorites...

3 Doors Down - Be Somebody
8 KOunt - The Very Thing
30 Seconds To Mars - Night Of The Hunter
A Little Nothing - The Start
Absofacto - Feathers (Don't Change on Me)
Aitan - Nothing Without You
Alkaline Trio - We Can Never Break Up
aNi T - Fly With You
ANR - Big Problem
Arctic Monkeys - Evil Twin
Ariana Sloan - No Apologies
Austra - Shoot The Water
Awolnation - Sail
Bastille - Flaws
Blue Stahli - ULTRAnumb
Bodies of Water - Like A Stranger
Brady - Brady-Breakin
Charlotte Sometimes - Headache
Chop Suzy - Waiting to Inhale
Cultfever - Knewyouwell
Death Cab For Cutie - Underneath The Sycamore
Echovalve - Dirty Little Secret
Editors - Blood
El Ten Eleven - My Only Swerving
Elbow - Neat Little Rows
Foo Fighters - Rope
Good with Grenades - Bruises and Bitemarks
Gotye - Easy Way Out
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
Great Northern - Summertime
Gross Magic - Sweetest Touch
Grouplove - Itchin' On A Photograph
Hard-Fi - Fire In The House
Hard-Fi - Stop
Hockey - Too Fake
Jane's Addiction - Irrestible Force only took 12 years for me to find a 2nd song I like by them...
Jimmy Eat World - My Best Theory
Jon Fratelli - Don't Make Me Close My Eyes
Kelsey and the Chaos - Wrapped Around Your Finger
La Catrin - Reverse Citizens
Ladyhawk - I Don't Always Know What You're Saying
Lesley Roy - I'm Gone, I'm Going
Lisa Hannigan - Sea Song
Little Dragon - Ritual Union (Maya Jane Coles Remix)
Little Hurricane - Give Em Hell
Living Daylytes - Launch
L'Spaerow - Front Step City
Madam Adam - Sex Ain't Love
Man The Mighty - Over You
Mesh - Razorwire (Modified Mix)
Minus the Bear - Secret Country
Mogwai - Waltz for Aidan
My Darkest Days - Every Lie
Nerves Junior - As Bright As Your Night Light
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Poor Spirits - Too Easy
Pop Evil - Hero
Q and Not U - Passwords
Queens of the Stone Age - How to Handle a Rope (A Lesson in the Lariat)
Rachael Yamagata - Starlight
Red Ink - What My Friends Say
Rocket Empire - Cruising The Galaxy
Salim Nourallah - Don't Mind Me
Sara Noxx feat 18 Summers - Superior Love (Dark Territory Remix)
Screaming Bikini - Dancing Alone
Shona Foster - Love And War
Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires
Songs Ohia - 45 Degrees (Easts Heart Divided)
Switchfoot - Dark Horses
The Boxer Rebellion - The Runner
The Duke Spirit - Don't Wait
The Duke Spirit - Surrender
The Joy Formidable - Whirring
The Silent Game - Halfway
The Swallows - Darkly Bright
The Wooden Birds - Believe In Love
Utham - So Mote It Be
Will And The People - Salamander

As Usual:
Bold = I have other of their songs in my music collection
Italic = I've heard other of their songs but didn't like them
Neither = I've never heard this band before


"But I'll be there to take care of you if ever you should decide you don't want to waste your life in the middle of a lovesick lullaby" - TV on Radio, Will Do 

No comments:

Post a Comment